Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner...

Er, winner of an awesome black Bride bag!

Congrats to the following winners:

“I pick up bridal magazine for ideas for receptions and of course, bridal gowns!! I also love looking at the local bridal magazines because I enjoy looking at people's weddings in the area and what ideas they used.”
jennifer_kinney@yahoo.com



“its penny,again! i want a bride bag :)
i get mags all the time my last one my finanace picked up 4 me. I got lots of fall ideas n colors out of it”
poolmanpat@att.net


“hey its me again!! I picked up another mag and to my surpise was a pic of 2 of my friends that got married this past may!!!I was WOWED!!LOL!!!anyway we found and booked r photographer today and we found them through a wedding mag.....i want a bag for my stuff :)”
wfymarsh62485@aol.com


Come back for more giveaways.

Congrats winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment