Monday, August 9, 2010

Rock Seating Assignments

I recently attended the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to a few weeks ago. From the bride to the decorations, everything was perfect. The wedding was outside and the weather cooperated perfectly. Every little detail about the wedding was fantastic. While I was there a little DIY inspired idea caught my eye. For the name tags for place setting during the reception, they had names and table numbers written on rocks. And these rocks were placed on a table and they were surrounded by moss. It was such a little detail of the wedding but I found it to be absolutely adorable.


This is such a cute idea and it gives your wedding a little uniqueness. There are so many beautiful arrangements that people come up with. This is just one that I saw first-hand and absolutely loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment